Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The View from my Window

This is the view out of my window here at work. If you'd like to get a larger view of it, just click on the picture. We got some snow overnight and now it's putting down some freezing rain. You can't see it from the picture, of course, but we just had thunder, too. We're supposed to get more snow tonight. I've heard anywhere from 1 to 10 inches. Who knows? The weather is a moving target anymore. Signs of the times, my friend. Signs of the times.

1 comment:

bNdZfam said...

Hey "Signs of the Times" man. I do so love the pics you posted of the beauties of the earth. And winter is quite splendid, I agree- I especially love to go running whilst it is snowing in the predawn hours…so quiet and serene- it takes my breath away… oh, I guess that would be from the running :)